In today’s society there is constantly a lot of activity going on. Many people are so busy that they don’t even have time to reflect on their own day. As it is November and the year is coming to a close, this a great time to reflect on the year. This is a time where you can reflect on your accomplishments and see how much you have truly achieved over the year. Here are a few questions to help you reflect, appreciate and get excited for 2017.
1. If you had to describe your 2016 in 3 words, what would they be?
2. What new things did you discover about yourself?
3. What single achievement are you most proud of?
4. What was your favorite place that you visited in 2016?
5. Which new skills did you learn?
6. What, or who, are you most thankful for?
7. How did your relationship to your family evolve?
8. Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life this year?
9. What was the best gift you received?
10. What purchase turned out to be the best decision ever?
11. What did you think about more than anything else?
12. What or who had the biggest positive impact on your life this year?
13. What do you want the overarching theme for your 2017 to be?
14. What do you want to see, discover, explore?
15. Who do you want to spend more time with in 2017?
16. What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
17. What do you want your everyday life to be like?
18. What do you want to achieve career-wise?
19. Which habits do you want to change, cultivate or get rid of?
20. What is your number one goal for 2017?
These 20 questions will allow you to slow down, and reminisce about your favorite aspects of your year. So as you begin to celebrate the holiday season truly reminisce on the people you are with and think about what is ahead for you in the coming year!
It takes a little muscle and it takes a little grit,